The Works of Chad A. Strong

Here is where I will write down my stories or poems. Feel free to critique them in a productive way. Thanks.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Daughter

Our little angel came to our lives
A blessing to myself and my wife
And with her we will share our love
And give our thanks to the Heavens above

Her face so fair, and her smile so bright
Through her shines a divine light
That brightens up my heart and mind
And proves to the world that she is kind

Even when she begins to cry
I look at her and remember why
I am in this world for her alone
To help her make it on her own

2 Comments:

Blogger Dezaree said...

That is so beautiful. I never knew you had it in you.

7/20/2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, I loved this one. I never took u for a poet. Hope u keep it up. I posted one of my originals on my myspace blog. Check it out, if ya get bored.

8/27/2008 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home